Parker and Lundy Case Results
Cedartown, Georgia Trial Verdicts and Awards
Past verdicts and settlements speak to why you should hire an attorney from Parker and Lundy to help with your personal injury case, workers’ compensation claim, criminal charges, divorce and child custody cases.
Check out the outcomes of our cases and call 770-749-7030 for a FREE consultation to get the best possible results for your court case.
- $9,502,863.00 jury verdict in Walker County State Court against a personal care home and home health care provider, for the wrongful death, neglect and abuse of an elderly patient.
- $2,000,000.00 jury verdict in Polk Superior Court against a nursing home, for the neglect of an elderly patient that resulted in the loss of the patient’s leg.
- $1,525,000.00 settlement in Polk Superior Court against an undocumented driver and his insurer, following a DUI motor vehicle collision that resulted in severe leg fractures and permanent injuries.
- $1,400,000.00 jury verdict in United States District Court for the wrongful death of a motorists in a tractor-trailer collision.
- $1,250,000.00 settlement against trucking company and insurer for head on collision resulting in multiple fractures.
- $750,000.00 settlement for intersection collision involving a box-truck and personal vehicle, resulting in single-level lumbar fusion.
- $500,000.00 settlement for multiple traumatic injuries to head and leg in motorcycle collision.
- $420,000.00 settlement for slip and fall in retail establishment resulting in lumbar surgery.
- $409,038.96 jury verdict in Catoosa County Superior Court against a trucking company and its insurer for a rear-end collision involving a dump truck that resulted in non-surgical neck injuries for the plaintiff.
- $350,000.00 settlement for fractured kneecap of elderly individual injured on a “moving sidewalk” in public building
- $250,000.00 settlement for a slip and fall occurrence in a public parking deck that resulted in lumbar fusion surgery.
- Four jury trials in murder cases that resulted in Not Guilty verdicts.
- Multiple six-figure settlements for contested workers’ compensation claims, including cases involving complex neck and back injuries, and claims for Catastrophic Designation.
Contact the office of Parker and Lundy at 770-749-7030 for a FREE initial evaluation as soon as possible, and we will do the research and get the facts to build a strong case for you. These are examples of the results we have obtained in actual cases. Each case is different, and requires independent evaluation. Call today to schedule an evaluation of your case!