We Stand Up For Injured Workers
At Parker and Lundy, we have the experience, skill and resources to handle any type of workers’ compensation claim, no matter how serious the injury or complex the issues.
Our clients include workers in Cedartown and throughout surrounding areas who have suffered on-the-job injuries such as:
- Back injuries: Herniated disks, slipped disks, lower lumbar injuries and other injuries to the back, neck and spinal cord are common in the workplace and can make it difficult if not impossible to carry on with job activities.
- Head injuries: Traumatic brain injuries can cause severe headaches, memory loss, impaired cognition and other serious medical problems. Head injuries are all too common on construction sites and in other industrial settings and are often caused by falls, falling objects and other hazards.
- Burn injuries: Fires, explosions, electrical accidents — these can lead to serious burn injuries that are extremely painful and difficult to treat.
- Joint injuries: Injuries to the knees, hips, elbows, shoulders and other joints can make it difficult to bend, stoop, stand and carry on with other commonplace work duties.
- Repetitive stress injuries: Not all injuries are caused by single accidents. Repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome take months or years to develop.
- Occupational diseases: Exposure to toxic chemicals and other hazards can lead to lung problems and other occupational diseases.
Whatever type of work-related injury you have suffered, our lawyers are here to guide you through the workers’ compensation process and help you fight for the benefits you need and deserve.