Cedartown, Georgia Personal Injury Attorneys For Slip And Fall/Premises Liability
Parker and Lundy
Have you incurred an injury due to the negligence of others? Parker and Lundy handles cases in which customers and or patrons slip and fall, trip and fall, or sustain other injuries in public and other establishments, such as grocery stores, shopping centers and restaurants.
Our best advice if you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident
Don’t let embarrassment for slipping and falling cause you to forego medical attention. Embarrassment often causes injured persons to forego proper accident reporting, and even proper medical attention.
Don’t let insurance companies and large corporations discourage you from reporting a claim
Large retailers and insurance companies often discourage persons injured in slip and fall occurrences by making light of serious injuries, or by challenging their very reporting of the injury. However, these alarming facts about slip and fall injuries from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) demonstrate that premises liability cases are not uncommon, and can be very serious:
- More than 1 million Americans are hurt every year in slip and fall accidents.
- Up to 30 percent of these injuries are moderate to severe with long-term medical complications, including hip fractures and head injuries.
- Slip and fall accidents account for 46 percent of fatal falls.
- Up to 15 percent of workers’ compensation expenses go to slip, trip, and fall injuries.
- 15 percent of all job-related injuries are slip, trip, and fall accidents.
If you or a friend has been injured due to the carelessness of another, please call 770-749-7030 for a FREE consultation with one of Parker and Lundy‘s caring professionals, and learn how we can ensure the fair treatment you deserve.